Thursday 24 May 2018

BEGINNERS GUIDE TO USING SPICES EP1





Variety they say is the ‘SPICE of life’. With this notion I’m filming a series of how to add spices and new flavours to your everyday dish.
The series covers the benefits and side effects of spices, which spice to use for whatever flavour you want and how recipes using the spice of the week in question.



On this first episode I talk about the African Nutmeg (which is an inexpensive alternative to Nutmeg) its benefits, side effects and how to incorporate it into a recipe.
 Watch how I made the famous West African nutty spice rub known as ‘Suya’ inclusive of the African Nutmeg for an aromatic and sweet taste below;



Watch how I incorporated the African Nutmeg in my grilled Chicken recipe below on my YouTube channel, ‘Ndudu by Fafa’.



Don’t forget to subscribe, like the videos, try the recipe and share. I love to hear your feedback when you do try the recipe. 
All photos, recipes and videos are by the owner of this blog.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Ginger juice

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.