Monday 5 March 2018

SMOKY GRILLED CHICKEN WITH SWEET POTATOES

A typical day for me starts at 5am, where I edit my videos and write a recipe before setting off for work. During my mad rush in the morning, I tend to prepare a marinade for either my Chicken or Meat dish for dinner. When my day ends, I quickly upload a video and start working on another recipe, whilst my dinner cooks.


This recipe was borne out of my mad rush and it was delicious when baked, hence sharing the recipe. I hope you’re inspired to try the recipe and like the video on my YouTube channel, ‘Ndudu by Fafa’.

INGREDIENTS 

MARINADE
20g of Ginger
1 teaspoonful of Aniseed
1 large Onion
2 Cloves of Garlic 
50g of natural Yoghurt 

2 large Sweet Potatoes 
1 tablespoonful of Coconut Oil 
1 tablespoonful of Olive Oil 
1 teaspoonful of Oregano 
1 tablespoonful of smoked Paprika 
Salt to taste 


TIPS
The fibres of the Chicken softens when it’s marinated in Yoghurt.
This allows the Chicken to absorb all the flavours and makes for a moist Chicken when cooked. 
Preheat your oven to 180*c 
The Sweet Potatoes depending on the size should be ready after 25 minutes, however cook for a further 10 minutes for a crunchier version.

METHOD 
Watch how to create this easy to follow recipe on my YouTube channel, ‘Ndudu by Fafa’.




Don’t forget to subscribe, like the video, try the recipe, leave comments with your feedback and share with family and friends.
All photos, recipes and videos are by the owner of this blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.