Saturday 14 March 2015

St Clement's Cocktail

My mother-in-law introduced me to this non- alcoholic cocktail, years ago, on a family trip to Wales. My mum and I enjoyed this rather refreshing drink and it quickly became my Mum's favourite drink. 
In paying homage to all amazing mothers, here is a quick and easy to follow recipe. 


Ingredients 
Serves 4
1 litre of freshly squeezed Orange / Blood orange juice 
800 ml of cold Lemonade 
200ml of Tonic water
4 strips of lemon peel to serve


Method

Depending on what's readily available to you, choose either an orange or blood orange juice.
Add your preferred juice to a jug, add the lemon peel, tonic water and lemonade.
Mix well and serve with ice in a tall glass or a wine glass (I prefer to drink from a wine glass).

A perfect drink to accompany any brunch or lunch. 
All photos are by the owner of this blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.